Dr. Vikram Bhat K:
1. Sachidananda R, Bhat VK, Santhosh MCB, Pai RVB. Unusual presentation of chronic myeloid leukemia – an emphasis on adequate preanaesthetic work-up. Anaesth Pain & Intensive Care 2014; 18(3): 289-290.
2. Manjunath D, Vikram BK, Naveen K, Chetan AC, Abhineeth Jain. Diphtheria resurgence: Problems faced by developing countries. Ind J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg Oct-Dec 2013; 65(4): 314-318: DOI 10.1007/s12070-012-0518-5.
3. Bhat KV, Hegde JS, Nagalotimath US, Patil GC. Evaluation of computed tomography virtual bronchoscopy in pediatric tracheobronchial foreign body aspiration. J LaryngolOtol 2010; 124: 875-879.Abstract selected and published in the Year book of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery [Mosby & Elsevier] 2011
4. Vikram BK, Khaja N, Udayashankar SG, Manjunath D, Venkatesha BK. Clinico-epidemiological study of complicated and uncomplicated chronic suppurative otitis media. J LaryngolOtol 2008; 122: 442-446.Abstract selected and published in the Year book of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery [Mosby & Elsevier] 2009
5. Bhat KV, Udayashankar SG, Venkatesha BK, Praveen KR. Bilateral atticoantral chronic otitis media presenting as bilateral mastoidocutaneous fistula. ENT JOctober 2009; 88 (10): E1-E3
6. Bhat KV, Pushpalatha, Divya U, Hegde J. Clinicopathological Review of Tubercular Laryngitis in 32 Cases of Pulmonary Kochs. Am J Otolaryngol2009; 30: 327–330
7. Bhat KV, Praveen KR, Mythri N, Hegde J. Comparison of Eustachian Barotubometer with Tympanometer to Assess Eustachian Tube Functions in Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media. JOtolaryngol Aug 2009; 38(4): 456-461
8. K V Bhat, K Naseeruddin, U S Nagalotimath, P R Kumar and J S Hegde. Cortical mastoidectomy in quiescent, tubotympanic, chronic otitis media: is it routinely necessary? J LaryngolOtol 2009; 123(04): 383-390.
9. Bhat KV, Ramya B, Karan SY. Hypohidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia Presenting as Aural and Nasal Myiasis. Int JPediatrOtorhinolaryngol 2009; 4: 114-117.
10. Vikram BK, KhajaNaseeruddin, Udayashankar SG, Manjunath D, Venkatesha BK. Complications in primary and secondary acquired cholesteatoma: A prospective comparative study of 62 ears. AmJOtolaryngol 2008; 29: 1-6. Paper rated 5th among the top 25 papers for the period Jan-Mar 2008.
11. Bhat V, Manjunath D. CSF Otorrhoea in Complicated CSOM. ENT J 2007; 86: 223-225
12. Kumar AU, Bhat KV. Do the site and size of the tympanic membrane correlate with the size of the perforation? Asian Journal of Ear, Nose and Throat 2007; 4: 25-30.
13. Bhat KV, Narayanaswamy GN, Saimanohar S. Is squamous cell carcinoma of the middle ear a complication of chronic suppurative otitis media? Internet Journal of Otorhinolaryngology 2007; 6(1).
14. Bhat KV, Manjunath D, Srinivasan N. Lymphovascularhamartoma of the parapharyngeal and submandibular spaces. Internet Journal of Head and Neck Surgery 2007;1(1).
15. Bhat KV, Udayashankar SG. Sinonasal ossifying fibroma: A study of 6 cases and review of literature. Internet Journal of Otorhinolaryngology 2006; 4(2).
16. Bhat KV, Naseeruddin K, Narayanaswamy GN. Sino-orbital Chloroma presenting as proptosis in a boy. IntJPediatrOtorhinolaryngol 2005; 69: 1595-1598.
17. Bhat KV, Naseeruddin K, Shashidar S. Extensive CervicofacialActinimycosis with malignancy – A diagnostic and therapeutic challenge in Indian journal of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, 2005;Spl issue 1: 310-313.
18. Bhat KV, Naseeruddin K. Combined Tuning Fork Tests in Hearing loss: Explorative clinical study of the patterns. J Otolaryngol2004; 33: 227-234
Dr. Somanath B Megalamani:
1. Megalamani S. B, Shetty N “Lateral Rectus Palsy Associated with Isolated sphenoid sinus Fungal lesion”. J Otol Rhinol(2014)3:6. Doi:10.4172/2324-8785.1000191.
2. Saxena SK,Gopalakrishnan S, Megalamani S B, Kannan S, Shanmuqapriya S-“Arteriovenous malformation of the external ear”. Indian J Otolaryngol Head & Neck surgery. 2008 June:60(2):177-8. Doi:10.1007/512070-008-0045-6. Epub 2008 June-12.
3. Shenoy Supreetha B, Gadag Raveendra P, Megalamani S B et al. “Comparison between vinegar wash and culture based oral antibiotic therapy in active chronic suppurative otitis media” International Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck surgery.(SI).v.3, p.204-209, mar, 2017. ISSN 2454-5937.
4. Sawant S. Megalamani S B. “Sinonasal tumours: A clinical study and management”. International Surgery Journal 2017;4:908-12.
5. Raveendra P. Gadag, Manjunath Dandi Narasaiah,. Megalamani S B, Nagaraj Maradi, Ashwini Godse. “Not All Foreign Bodies of Upper Digestive Tract Are Accidental”. Journal of Evidence based Medicine and Healthcare; Volume 1, Issue 14, December 08, 2014; Page: 1742-1745
6. Megalamani S B, Ravi D, Balasubramanin D. “Clinical features and bacteriology of advanced paediatric otogenic lateral sinus thrombosis”. Indian Journal otolaryngol 2013;19:118-21.
7. Gopalakrishnan S, Megalamani S B, Bera A, Viswam V. “Tracheo-innominate artery fistula:massive hemorrhage after decannulation” Head and Neck surgery 2007;136 4 suppl:S73-S74.
8. Megalamani S B, Suria G, Manickam U, Balasubramanian D, Jothimahalingam S. “Changing trends in bacteriology of peritonsillar abscess”. Journal Laryngol otol (2008) 122 (9) :928-930.
Dr. Manjunath D:
1. Grinblat G,Dandinarasaiah M, Prasad SC, Piras G, Piccirillo E, Fulcheri A, Sanna M. Temporal bone Meningoencephalic herniation: etiological categorization and surgical strategy. Otology and Neurotology (Accepted for publication)
2. Dandinarasaiah M,Grinblat G, Prasad SC, Taibah A, Sanna M. Rapidly growing cystic vestibular schwannoma with sudden onset facial palsy ten years after subtotal excision. The Laryngoscope 2017; DOI: 10.1002/lary.26768.
3. Prasad SC, Melissa L, Dandinarasaiah M, Piccirillo E, Russo A, Taibah A, Sanna M. Surgical management of intrinsic tumors of facial nerve. Neurosurgery. 2017 Sep 29. doi: 10.1093/neuros/nyx489.
4. Vashishth A, Fulcheri A, Prasad SC, Dandinarasaiah M, Caruso A, Sanna M. Cochlear implantation in Chronic Otitis Media with cholesteatoma and open cavities: Long-term surgical outcomes. Otology and Neurotology 2017 (Accepted for publication)
5. Manjunath D, Bhat K Vikram, Naveen Krishnamurthy, Chetan AC, Abhineet Jain. Diphtheria re-emergence: Problems faced by developing countries. Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery 2013; 65 (4): 314-318
6. Jain A,Banerjee PK, Manjunath D. Effects of Chemoradiation on hearing in patients with head and neck malignancies: Experience at a tertiary referral care hospital.Indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2016 Dec; 68 (4): 456-461.
7. Doreyawar V, Gadag RP, Manjunath D, Javali SB, Maradi N, Shetty D. Inferior turbinate reduction: Diode LASER or conventional partial turbinectomy? Ear, nose, throat journal 2016. (Accepted for publication).
8. Gadag RP, Godse A, Dandinarasaiah M, Shetty N, SalianP.Comparative study of outcomes of microscopic versus endoscopic myringoplasty. Medical Innovatica 2016; 5(1): 3-8
9. Bhat K, Manjunath D. Atlas of Instruments in otolaryngology: head and neck surgery.1st edition (International). New Delhi: Jaypee publications; 2012.Indexed in National library of Medicine, Maryland, USA and pubmed.
10. Raveendra P. Gadag, Manjunath Dandi Narasaiah, Abhineet Jain, Pushpalatha V, Gowri Sankar Marimuthu. “Tolosa-Hunt Syndrome Mimicking as Orbital Complication of Sinusitis”. Journal of Evidence based Medicine and Healthcare; Volume 1, Issue 16, December 22, 2014; Page: 2104-2108.
11. Raveendra P. Gadag, Manjunath Dandi Narasaiah, Somanath B. Megalamani, Nagaraj Maradi, Ashwini Godse. “Not All Foreign Bodies of Upper Digestive Tract Are Accidental”. Journal of Evidence based Medicine and Healthcare; Volume 1, Issue 14, December 08, 2014; Page: 1742-1745.
12. Manjunath D, Hegde J, Srinish G, Bijiraj VV, Prajna LS. Atrophic rhinitis presenting with Ethmoidal mucocele: A case report. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic research;2014 Jun, Vol-8(6)
13. Hegde J, Arunkumar JS, Preetham P, Manjunath D, Bijiraj vv.Recent trends in the management of Thornwaldt’s cyst: a case report. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic research;2014 Jun, Vol-8(6) DOI: 10.7860/JCDR/2014/8086.0000
14. Banerjee PK, Jain A, Manjunath D. Kumura’s disease-An unusual presentation. Iran J Otorhinolaryngol 2016; May; 28 (86): 237-40
15. Vikram BK, Khaja N, Udayashankar SG, Manjunath D, Venkatesh BK. Clinicoepidemiological study of complicated and uncomplicated chronic suppurative otitis media. The Journal of Laryngology and Otology 2008; 122: 442-446.
Paper published in the Year book of Otolaryngology 2009.
16. Vikram BK, Khaja Naseeruddin, Udayashankar SG, Manjunath D, Venkatesha BK. Complications in primary and secondary acquired cholesteatoma: A prospective comparative study of 62 ears. American Journal of Otolaryngology 2008; 29: 1-6.
17. Bhat V, Manjunath D. CSF Otorrhoea in Complicated CSOM. ENT J 2007; 86: 223-225 Bhat KV, Manjunath D, Srinivasan N. Lymphovascular hamartoma of the Parapharyngeal and submandibular spaces. Internet Journal of Head and Neck Surgery 2007;