Feedback / Suggestions

PSM

 
DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY MEDICINE
 
 
The department of Community Medicine was started in 1957 as department of Hygiene and changed over to the department of Preventive & Social medicine in Jan-1960 under the leadership of Dr. S.V. Ramrao. As per recommendation of MCI the name of the department changed as department of Community Medicine in 1982.

Last Updated: 27-02-2021 04:13 PM Updated By: Admin


Disclaimer :

Please note that this page also provides links to the websites / web pages of Govt. Ministries/Departments/Organisations.The content of these websites are owned by the respective organisations and they may be contacted for any further information or suggestion

Website Policies

  • Copyright Policy
  • Hyperlinking Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • Help
  • Screen Reader Access
  • Guidelines

Visitors

  • Last Updated​ :
  • Visitors Counter :
  • Version :
CONTENT OWNED AND MAINTAINED BY : Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences Hubballi
Designed, Developed and Hosted by: Center for e-Governance - Web Portal, Government of Karnataka © 2022, All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in Chrome v-87.0.4280.141, Microsoft Edge v-87.0.664.75, Firefox -v-83.0 Browsers. Resolution : 1280x800 to 1920x1080